Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bible School Rocks!

I always love the opportunity to help in Bible School. I again helped with the 5th and 6th grade group this year with Jennifer Neal. We had anywhere from 17-23 students every day just in our group. How fun it is to get to tell children about the love of Jesus and how he can change your life, then watch as they respond!

Each day started in the sanctuary with the pledges, prayer, offering, video, prizes, and a few bible school songs.
















The kids rotated through Bible Study, Missions, Crafts, Music, and Recreation/Snack, then back to Bible Study. Each reinforcing the day's bible story and verse.

























Jacob and Jarrett loved their classes. Emma got to stay in the nursery to be spoiled daily from 9-12! Christopher even came to join the Pre-Schoolers and was so cute the time I caught him walking hand-in-hand with his teacher wearing an "outback" hat! (Wish I would have had the camera that day!)












I can't say enough about our adults and youth that make this happen. They love being there and serving this way. I think we must have the best VBS anywhere! What a great way to end summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment