Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!












Emma Gayle turned one on March 12th! It's hard to believe it's been a year. I've never experienced such anticipation for a baby. Of course, we were extremely anxious to meet our boys before they were born. I think it was partly BECAUSE of the boys that the excitement was even higher! Having a sister, after all, was what Jacob had prayed for. And, I think, after having two boys, the idea of having a girl was fun for everyone around us. I've said it before...she is such a blessing.


We had a birthday party on March 8th at our home. There were lots of friends and family to help us celebrate. She loved it all. Not so much the cake, or balloons, or presents and wrapping paper (it was all terrific, though) but mainly the people. I think she is definitely a people person. She loves to watch people, for people to hold her, for people to talk to her, to wave at people! This one is a charmer.








Here's to another fun year with our baby girl.




3 comments:

  1. How cute, I love the cake and her little pudgy legs :) A year has gone by fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her around the other kids....yep, she's a charmer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's so cute!! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!

    ReplyDelete