Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nikon How I Love Thee



It's so, so late, but I'm super excited about what I got to bring home today...




I wanted to play with the new "toys" so bad I didn't even take a good photo!


This is a Nikon SB-600 external flash, a Tamron 90mm macro lens, and a Promaster 15-50mm 2.8 zoom lens.


What's exciting is, that's not all. I ordered a Nikon D90 camera body. I was disappointed when I got to Camera Gallery and they had none in the store, but was relieved to learn there was one on it's way and they would reserve it for me. It will be in Monday! Luckily, Jesse works right across the street and can pick it up for me.


I thought I pretty much knew what I wanted when I went in there, but they know so much more and were very helpful. The owner, being the true salesperson he is, sold me a couple of extra gadgets before I got out of there.


I took this photo with the macro lens on my D50. Oh, this is going to be so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Sugar, your new equipment is working beautifully. And much thanks to the Fullers for letting you post their pics!! Beautifully done, by the best photographer in the world!! Couldn't be done like that by just any photographer. The equipment won't help without you behind it. Gotta know how to work it!! And you do!! Love you lots, I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete