The weekend has come and gone way too quickly as usual. I really enjoy time at home with my family. Jesse was off Saturday but was feeling rotten all day. Luckily, he's better today, leaving for work at the end of Sunday School.
Christopher, Bea, Laila, Mom, and Dad came over Saturday evening. We watched the kids play and I took pictures. It is totally a challenge to capture 3 rowdy boys and 1 newly mobile toddler in a photo without it blurring, but we managed to get a few! I learned that if you snap super quick you might get lucky. Here's Laila...mind you, she was like this for a nano-second.

And Chris...

Emma has recovered from her cough, just as the boys have. Now she is having her first battle with diaper rash. I feel really bad for her, although she hasn't complained yet. Trying to think of things to help besides good ol' Desitin, she got to lay on the floor naked to air out, which she rather enjoyed once she was given a Spider Man to play with...

I have many more pictures from the weekend to edit. Those will be coming later.
No comments:
Post a Comment